ingredients: 1 salmon steak per person, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 lemon, 15 gm butter and Schwartz Perfect shake Fish spices.
1. heat a frying pan with the butter and olive oil.
2. place the salmon in the frying pan and cover generously with herbs, the Fish spices.
3. sprinkle the lemon juice over the fish.
4. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes until the fish looks cooked and has changed colour. Keep the fish moving with a wooden spoon so it does not burn.
5. Turn the fish over, Sprinkle the juices over the fish, keep the fish moving, cook for another couple of minutes and do not let it stick to the frying pan.
6. Serve immediately with a salade and small boiled potatoes.